YOUNG DRIVER™ Under 17 Junior driving lessons at Falkirk, Falkirk Stadium, Stirlingshire, Scotland
• Saturday 11 November
• Saturday 2 December
• Saturday 9 December
• Saturday 13 January
• Saturday 20 January
• Saturday 10 February
• Saturday 17 February
• Saturday 3 March
• Saturday 17 March
• Saturday 14 April
• Saturday 21 April
Built to impeccable standards, the Falkirk Stadium has all the facilities and services you need:
- A great location, just off the M9 motorway, between Edinburgh, Glasgow and Stirling, less than an hour from the country’s two main airports
- Expert back-up from experienced, professional staff
- Superb catering options
- On Young Driver days, Café Westfield is open from 10am until 5pm*. Situated on the 3rd floor of the Falkirk Stadium, it gives you a birds eye view of the training area and the young drivers! Sit in and takeaway available. *Times may be subject to change
- 100s of free parking spaces
- Only 5 minutes from the Helix Park and the magnificent Kelpies
Birthday Parties are available at this venue, click here for more details.
Gift vouchers are available to buy here.
We are located just off the A9, at its junction with the A904.
Heading westbound, exit M9 motorway at Junction 5 and follow the A9
From Glasgow and Stirling:
Heading eastbound, exit M9 motorway at Junction 6 and follow the A904 towards Falkirk.
We are located approx. 2 miles from Falkirk High and Falkirk Grahamston Railway Stations
The Falkirk Stadium
4 Stadium Way