Facebook 'win a YOUNG DRIVER™ lesson' competition
We’ve launched a competition on Facebook to win a driving lesson at the British Motor Museum om 1st May 2016.
We have 5 x 30 minute lessons to give away to 5 winners!
Head over to Facebook to enter the competition.
Terms and conditions
Closing date for entries: 9am 11th April 2016.
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The winner will be chosen at random and will notified on Facebook. The winner must contact YOUNG DRIVER™ within 48 hours in order to confirm acceptance and arrange receipt of their prize. Should the prize not be claimed within 48 hours, a new winner will be selected at random.
2. The winner will be notified after the competition has closed on Facebook.
3. Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable. No cash or credit alternatives available. If, due to circumstances beyond their control, YOUNG DRIVER™ is unable to provide the stated prize, they reserve the right to award a substitute prize of equal value.
4. YOUNG DRIVER™ reserves the right to feature the name of the prize winner in any future marketing materials, website publications and promotions.
5. The lessons can be held at the British Motor Museum on 1st May 2016.
6. The prize is a 30 minute driving lessons (5 lessons being given away to 5 winners)